20 września 2017 21:56:55

When Will the developer documentation available?

7 months ago
#150 Cytat

I am new to MVC and I want to implement Grand Node, it would be very helpful if developer documentation is available soon. I work for Sofyrus where we use ASP.NET for web app develoment.

Thanks.
7 months ago
#151 Cytat
Hi,

Structure is very simple - it's similar to nopCommerce structure. We're preparing developer guide, we will inform you, please follow our site. You can use nopCommerce documentation also, if you want.

Best,
Patryk
Best regards,
Patryk

GrandNode Team
7 months ago
#152 Cytat
In NopCommerce documentation (http://docs.nopcommerce.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1442499) it says:

Entities will have two classes that are used to map records to a table. The first class defines the properties, fields, and methods consumed by the web application.
File System Location: [Project Root]\Libraries\Nop.Core\Domain\Catalog\Category.cs
Assembly: Nop.Core
Solution Location: Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.Category.cs

The second class is used to map the properties defined in the class above to their respective SQL columns. The mapping class is also responsible for mapping relationships between different SQL tables.
File System Location: [Project Root]\Libraries\Nop.Data\Mapping\Catalog\CategoryMap.cs
Assembly: Nop.Data
Solution Location: Nop.Data.Mapping.Catalog.CategoryMap.cs

But I cannot find CategoryMap.cs
6 months ago
#158 Cytat
Hi,

Category mapping you can find in the Product class.

Regards
Krzysztof
5 months ago
#172 Cytat
Malik Junaid wrote:

I am new to MVC and I want to implement Grand Node, it would be very helpful if developer documentation is available soon. I work for Sofyrus where we use ASP.NET for web app develoment.

Thanks.

Hi!

We're happy to announce that we released GrandNode developer documentation.
You can check it here:
http://docs.grandnode.com/display/grandnode/Developer+Guide

Best regards,
Patryk
Best regards,
Patryk

GrandNode Team