I assume you're looking for a quick fix solution to implement. However, if you end up making the customizations yourself to compliment whatever it is you're trying to achieve, you might want to check out :
I'm still experimenting with GrandNode and like it a lot so far. I noticed your blog entry on push notifications and that's great, and then I came across your blog entry on Auctions. For us, we could see a lot of potential for both.
I'm curious if there has ever been any in-house discussion about potentially integrating SignalR?
- "Realtime" alerts when participating in an auction to let you know you've been outbid.
- Notices about status changes with orders (i.e. back orders, shipped, etc).
- Live notifications about specials for those currently browsing the page, etc.
- If the application is going to be restarted for whatever reason, live notifications to advise current guests.
- Notifications to advise of price changes on products either previously viewed or in wish list/shopping cart.
- Live chat (might be easier to offload this one to other easy free services though)
I suppose there are a lot of possibilities, so I'll cut it short there.
Recently, reinstalled on a different server without SSL. These errors are gone for the time being. May have been an incorrect setting with my SSL configuration. Will update more if I run into this stuff again.
- For now disregard.
So, for the time being it's a linux host specific issue?
What do you recommend to circumvent it? Hosting in docker or windows?
Describe your problem:
- Several page load errors after new installation of GrandNode (w/ SSL enabled) not sure if occurring prior to SSL, did not test, would assume so.
Version of GrandNode:
- GrandNode 4.3
Did you make any private modifications of GrandNode?:
Version of MongoDB:
- db version v4.0.4
- git version: f288a3bdf201007f3693c58e140056adf8b04839
- OpenSSL version: OpenSSL 1.1.1b-dev xx XXX xxxx
- allocator: tcmalloc
- modules: none
- build environment:
Any other informations, that might be helpful? Remember that it is better to write more, not less.:
- Several page load errors exist throughout the site, but the one I am focused on for this is when attempting to load the Admin panel.
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'jQuery' of undefined or null reference
2 SCRIPT5009: 'kendo' is not defined
Deprecation warning: moment().subtract(period, number) is deprecated. Please use moment().subtract(number, period).
SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'kendoGrid'
2 SCRIPT5009: 'Chart' is not defined
ForwardedHeaders is set to true in appsettings.json with Forwarded Proto set to false.
Self signed letsencrypt key setup.
Reverse proxy setup and seems to be running properly.
Was able to recently set up SSL.
When I go to Configuration > Plugins and try to refresh list of local plugins
- I get : 502 Bad Gateway
Appreciate the reply. Appears to be working by setting the Proto forwarding in appsettings.json to false and ForwardedHeaders to true.
- To answer your question. Yes, all of the SSL settings are configured.
Aside: I would move this topic to the Installing and Configuring subsection, if I could.
Will run through:
and report back if anything changes.
$ grep -r "Forwarded" .
./App_Data/appsettings.json: "UseHttpXForwardedProto": true,
./App_Data/appsettings.json: "ForwardedHttpHeader": "",
./App_Data/appsettings.json: "UseForwardedHeaders": true <--- recently set this for testing purposed
sites-available Location directive:
proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
proxy_set_header Connection keep-alive;
proxy_set_header Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;
Admin > Configuration > Store
* SSL enabled with the address set to the https://mydomain.com
I fixed this problem before on a previous install, but forgot what I did. Trying to replicate the old setup I have been unable to solve this issue.
Occurs on the homepage. If I recall it was an nginx configuration.
Ubuntu 18.04 setup with nginx and dotnet core 2.1
- latest pull on GrandNode