20 września 2017 21:55:03

How to report a bug

one year ago
#6 Cytat
Here are some tips for reporting bugs.

First, you should be precise. Try to describe the problem precisely, listing each step, which finally results in an error. We will try to reproduce this bug, so the more detail you describe, it would be easier for us to do this.

Next thing, include only one problem in one topic. It is important, because if we want to have good base of problems on forum we need to have independent topics with bug.

Sample report:
Describe your problem:
Version of GrandNode:
Did you make any private modifications of GrandNode?:
Version of MongoDB:
Any other informations, that might be helpful? Remember that it is better to write more, not less.:
Best regards,
Patryk

GrandNode Team
one year ago
#47 Cytat
For version 3.70,  I can not see dropdown box for payment type and expiration date.
one year ago
#48 Cytat
yash wrote:
For version 3.70,  I can not see dropdown box for payment type and expiration date.

Hi,

Could you in more detail describe your problem? It will be easier for me to find solution for you.
Best regards,
Patryk

GrandNode Team
one year ago
#50 Cytat
Hello,

In one page checkout's  Payment Information section I can not see dropdown for "Select credit card" and "Expiration date".
one year ago
#52 Cytat
yash wrote:
Hello,

In one page checkout's  Payment Information section I can not see dropdown for "Select credit card" and "Expiration date".

Hi,

Thank you for information. It was little issue, we just make an update. You can download new version from our github and replace file PaymentInfo.cshtml in Themes\GrandNodeTheme\Checkout and copy file OpcPaymentInfo.cshtml to this directory.
Best regards,
Patryk

GrandNode Team