problem with adding a specification attribute ...

Thursday, May 6, 2021 2:32:43 PM
  • Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 11:38 PM
  • 56
https://prnt.sc/1261yve

Hello, trying to add the grandnode spec attribute informs me that first I need to add the spec attribute <lol> preventing me from adding the attribute ...
it kinda sounds like "you can't close the door because you have to close the door first"

what's wrong with her
0
  • Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 6:55 AM
  • Team
  • 20
I guess what you have done.
If I`m correct, you have added the global specification attribute "Długość całkowita", but did not assign any single value to global specification. That is why that returns an error. If you will assign a single value for that global specification, it will work.
Best regards,
Tomasz

GrandNode Team
0
  • Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 10:01 AM
  • 56
Hello Tomasz!
What do you mean, "you haven't assigned any single value to the global spec."
Honestly, I have tested over 14 store systems in my life. They are all intuitive and easy to add.
It is problematic in GrandNode, I do not know why there is a problem with it for the first time.
Previously, I added to one product in the same way and it added, and not to the next ones.
Moreover, a valuable remark for improvement
options such as attributes should be defined (created in the Attributes - Features section) done once! with the possibility of assigning to individual products.
I do not know who was responsible for making such a hopeless model of the operation of the features that you have to add them separately each time to a new product!

Imagine someone who has 1000 products in the store and has to create the same features for a thousand? Joke?
in all stores it is done on the basis of defining the creation of one feature which we can assign over time to 5 or 10 products and the next to others.

After 6 years of running an online store and testing more than 14 store systems, I really try to understand the sense of your operation. and I draw conclusions that not the people who created this system do not have a green idea about the operation of online sales and how and what is needed for the seller (as a tool)

I realize that you are not the authors of this but a noopcomer but this is a reworked modernized system. However, you should improve it in many ways.
I really like GrandNode for some things that are not available in many stores. Bartek recently wrote to me that it is an open program (free), and it is not where the subscription is wrong and it requires. Yes, there are a lot of stores where you buy a store once (licenses), for example, a shopgold for a ridiculous amount of PLN 550 in this store is mega developed for the money and you have lifetime updates that come out on average once every 2 months, sometimes 3. And a forum where people (customers) write what to add So don't you say that it is impossible to make a phenomenal store on an open basis because let's say that a shopgold is like that because paying 550 zlotys for life is such funny money that you can say that it is free. And one high-paying store outperforms another. I once talked with Bartek that I would be happy to help you with hints and possibly how my programmer will create new integration plugins so that you can also put them in the section for others, but there was no answer in this matter. I see great potential in this system and I support you, but let me help you because after 6 years of working on different systems, he has the experience of what customers expect. I know that there are two fields of foreign customers and their stores are completely undemanding, simple, hopeless with no basic options, and Polish customers demanding for Polish customers where we expect much more than others. In fact, we do not stick out too much here because either it doesn't work here or there is even no plug to compensate for it.
I hope it will not reflect what I wrote on the wall :) Because I would like to contribute to the development of grandnode on a large scale for PL customers because I see a potential in this store that is not used.

greetings
0
  • Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 12:36 PM
  • Team
  • 20
Marcin wrote:
What do you mean, "you haven't assigned any single value to the global spec."

When saw your post realized that you have missed one thing. There are two ways of adding specification (this same with attributes). One is done at the section shown in the below image, and all set at this point is available to be shown at each product.



If you have added specification at this place, you need to set at least one value. And that is a global specification.

Marcin wrote:
attributes should be defined (created in the Attributes - Features section) done once! with the possibility of assigning to individual products.

And the above picture showing exactly this.

Marcin wrote:
hopeless model of the operation of the features that you have to add them separately each time to a new product!

For some customers that is a hopeless model, for others is not. At our model, you have two ways of adding specification, as already pointed picture above. The second option is to assign specifications at the product details tab. Adding specifications at the product tab will not be visible for other items. This way you may process with the very unique specification which will not be common for the rest of your items.

Marcin wrote:
However, you should improve it in many ways.

Trying to improve, if you have any suggestions, feel free to contribute.

Marcin wrote:
I once talked with Bartek that I would be happy to help you with hints and possibly how my programmer will create new integration plugins so that you can also put them in the section for others, but there was no answer in this matter.

I have searched mails, but not able to localize any mail. Have you sent a mail or post at board/GitHub? Most probably that is a reason why did not get any response, as we could not get any message.

Best regards,
Tomasz

GrandNode Team
0
  • Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 2:38 PM
  • 56



Yes, I know that there is an option to create specifications using attributes from the catalog, they have been added for a long time, the problem is that it still does not work as I showed in the first photo.
I managed to add products to one and that's it.
that's why I am writing on this issue.


https://prnt.sc/127e2c4




0
  • Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 2:48 PM
  • 56
okey, i solved it already ...
I return my honor!
It works !

greetings
0
  • Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 2:58 PM
  • 56
Being already on the topic, I will ask you one more question.
What is the situation with Attributes?
- Colour
- size
- size etc.
whether it is also created similarly to the specification, i.e. we create one palette with all the colors and then because I do not see it in the attributes option.
and I can see that in the production I can add a color palette or an option via a photo.
However, it turns out that you need to manually add these attributes to each product?
for an explanation
- if my color palette consists of neon, glow in the dark and pearl colors
I have to create the attributes on a basis
- pearly color palette
- a ninth color palette
- a palette of colors glowing at night
I have to attach my own color photos to each of the palettes.
I want to do it once and then assign an appropriate palette with selected colors to the selected product
is it possible in grand node?
Because at the moment I can see that I can do it in the section products >> product >> product attributes and then I can add a color palette and load photos only it turns out that with 200 products I have to do it 200 times for each product?
0
  • Posted: Friday, April 30, 2021 11:00 AM
  • 56
?
0
back to top
Filters