As you know our newest version of GrandNode is currently in the beta test phase. Due to that fact, we've started the beta bug bounty program. During the beta test phase, you are able to submit issues related to the newest version of GrandNode. How can you do that? It's very simple, just create an issue on GitHub or send it to us via the contact form.
1. Bug bounty program is valid during the beta tests phase.
2. Bugs can be submitted via our GitHub issue tracker or contact form
3. Submitted bugs are analyzed by GrandNode Team and it decides if it's a bug or not.
4. Typos are not counted as a bug, but we will be thankful if you point them.
5. After successful approval, you are able to choose which theme you would like to get for free.
6. Please note that it must be a bug that stops the application from running and does not allow the action to be performed.
Leave your comment