Thursday, November 21, 2019 3:38:47 AM
  • Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 5:29 PM
How to use Paypal payment method in one page checkout, since it is redirecting to to PayPal website and it is not handling the URL http://www.yourStore.com/Admin/PaymentPayPalStandard/PDTHandler.
  • Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:30 AM
Hi Vijay,

I've tested it on our development version and everything worked as expected. I was able to make a payment via PayPal with one page checkout enabled. Which version of GrandNode are you using?
  • Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:45 AM
Hi Patryk,
I am using grandnode v4.50.
I am using Paypal-Sandbox account. The Payment gateway setup accepts any(even invalid one) email and PDT Key and redirecting to Paypal login page, when I checkout the cart and accepts the payment and returning to main the URL of my website, not to the checkout page.
And Hope the notes added in the Paypal Payment Setup page is out dated. I didn't see any option in Paypal to get PDT key.

Hope I am insufficient knowledge of setting up the Paypal account. Could you please give me the updated steps to create PDT key at Paypal?
  • Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:58 AM
Vijay,

Support for third party software, like i.e PayPal is an additional paid support. You can use our developer support services, before purchase please contact us at support@grandnode.com.