What is the Facebook Pixel?
Why use the Facebook Pixel?
The Facebook Pixel allows you to perform several actions:
- track conversions, so you can measure ad effectiveness
- define custom audiences, so you can target visitors who are more likely to convert
- set up dynamic ad campaigns
How to get Facebook Pixel?
Go to Facebook Developers page. Make the following steps:
- Go to Business Settings in Business Manager.
- Select your business.
- Click Data Sources.
- Select Pixels.
- Click the + Add button.
- Type in a name for your pixel.
- Optional: Enter your website URL.
- Click Continue.
- Copy the Facebook Pixel ID.
How to set up Facebook Pixel in GrandNode?
Facebook Pixel plugin is available out of the box in GrandNode since the 4.60 version. The configuration process is very simple. First of all, a plugin should be installed. Navigate to Admin panel -> Configuration -> Local Plugins. Scroll down to the end of the list and look for Facebook Pixel plugin. It should be installed and enabled.
Now let's configure it. Press the Configure button and fill the necessary field.
Paste the Facebook Pixel ID to Pixel ID field. Save changes and check if it works.
As you can see, the whole process is very simple. In just few steps you are able to start your remarketing journey of Facebook!