Wednesday, September 26, 2018 6:35:21 AM
  • Posted: Monday, August 20, 2018 2:28 PM
I see this feature "Individual Product Prices" in admin configuration for customers. I searched documentation about this feature but got no luck..

Can anyone explain this feature and how to use this?
  • Posted: Monday, August 20, 2018 2:44 PM
Hello,

You can set different, individual prices per customer. So, if you have 100 customers, each of them can have it's own price, without coupon codes. On the customer edit page, open the "Individual product prices" tab, then click the "Add new product" button, choose the product and set the price for that customer.

We are working on the new documentation page. It will be available within the end of the week. It will cover all new features.

Best,
Patryk
  • Posted: Sunday, September 9, 2018 7:24 PM
Patryk wrote:
We are working on the new documentation page. It will be available within the end of the week. It will cover all new features.

Congratulations about new documentation page, however I see some missing points. At the documentation you do not mentioned about GDPR (only at the change log, but no where is information how to enable it or handling). Also at the demo.grandnode.com there is no GDPR settings at all. Look for any setting at http://demo.grandnode.com/Admin/Setting/AllSettings.

• Posted: Monday, September 10, 2018 5:49 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. The documentation is constantly updated. We don't use independent setting to enable or disable GDPR. We've did it in a different way. I've wrote a blog post about GDPR in GrandNode. You can check it here:
https://grandnode.com/gdpr-in-e-commerce-how-to-meet-requirements-with-grandnode
  • Posted: Monday, September 10, 2018 8:11 PM
Ahh... I thought it was made this same way as nopCommerce does. Need to look at this and do some tests.
What I`m interested now, how it is shown to people who are not from EU? Will this information is hide for non EU users? Localization is used to add/hide those informations?