I'm still experimenting with GrandNode and like it a lot so far. I noticed your blog entry on push notifications and that's great, and then I came across your blog entry on Auctions. For us, we could see a lot of potential for both.
I'm curious if there has ever been any in-house discussion about potentially integrating SignalR?
- "Realtime" alerts when participating in an auction to let you know you've been outbid.
- Notices about status changes with orders (i.e. back orders, shipped, etc).
- Live notifications about specials for those currently browsing the page, etc.
- If the application is going to be restarted for whatever reason, live notifications to advise current guests.
- Notifications to advise of price changes on products either previously viewed or in wish list/shopping cart.
- Live chat (might be easier to offload this one to other easy free services though)
I suppose there are a lot of possibilities, so I'll cut it short there.
Thoughts on integrating ASP Net Core SignalR
Tuesday, September 29, 2020 5:17:50 PM